Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm Feeling Eh

I have been feeling really bad this week and trying to keep up with my school work is near impossible. We started daily IV fluids because last week we soon realized I don't have enough fluid in my TPN so I became dehydrated. We are now doing daily boluses of fluids and it is helping to keep my blood pressure stable as well. I'm slowly coming off of one migraine medication and slowly increasing another. IV medications around the clock still waiting to get into Nationwide. I have to go back to doing allergy shots every week because I missed several weeks from being in the hospital. That's really just the update for now because there isn't much we can do anymore. Spirit week is next week at the high school and homecoming is on Friday. I got 98% in Spanish for this 9 weeks! It's amazing because of how much I have seat time missed. In my other two classes, I have a few assignments that need to be made up so they can't input the rest of my grades into the system but hopefully, those grades will be as good as my Spanish grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment