Tuesday, March 25, 2014
My Fifteen Favorite Quotes
In no specific order here are my fifteen favorite quotes:
1. Fear knocked on the door and faith answered.
2. I'm not saying that everything is survivable. Just that everything except the last thing is. - John Green
3. Memories are bullets. Some whiz past you only to spook you. Others tear you open into a million pieces.
4. They say you can't last a day in the real world. I say you can't last a day in mine.
5. Never get mad at God for what He can put you through.
6. Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
7. As the waves grow stronger, I grow stronger too.
8. You can be a victim or a survivor.
9. Awareness without action is just worthless.
10. I love the person I have become because I have fought to become her.
11. I don't know how my story will end, but no where in the text will it ever read... "She gave up."
12. I don't have any tears left to cry only battles left to fight.
13. You can preach a better sermon with your life than your lips.
14. Smile even when tears are blurring your vision.
15. Experience: The most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. - C.S. Lewis