Thursday, June 19, 2014

16?

I don't wanna get a little soap opera on everybody but this year has honestly been the hardest in a long time! Ever since last August I have had the hardest time when managing my health. As the months have gone by I am thankfully becoming more stable and more manageable. I am still on TPN, still not able to eat, I have a massive migraine always, and of course I am still sick and dependent upon many medications. My health went down hill fast this past year. I've realized that life is really hard but I can keep fighting just as long as I have all the strength and courage. I am hoping that over the next year I keep getting better and I keep fighting. This past year has been hell and I am ready to leave it all behind. I want off TPN and yes it is going to take a lot of work to get there however I'm ready for that challenge. I understand that I may not be able to come off tpn but I want to try. I want to be able to at least say I tried because that's all that matters! Anyway yeah it's my birthday! :) I am turing 16 and I got exactly what I wanted a brand new Nikon camera. I will be spending the day at home with my family. We are also preparing for my brother's 13 birthday! I'm terrified that he's turn 13 tomorrow! Yes we were born 3 years and one day apart. I'm kinda thankful we weren't born on the same day! Not that I don't like him or anything but...you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment